We hope you are all staying safe and well. We have at the White Horse Free House, Wareside, SG12 7QX put in place a number of procedures to ensure that we are covid secure. The procedures are in place to protect our staff and our customers.
We would therefore be grateful if you could familiarise yourselves with the following guidelines.
1. To be as fair as possible to all of our customers we have decided that we will not be taking reservations for inside or outside of the pub.
2. At the White Horse, we have appointed a member of staff who will control the number of people entering the establishment, monitoring the number of people inside and outside and also how the tables are allocated.
3. There will be hand sanitisers located at the entrance to the pub, please ensure that hands are sanitised regularly, specifically when entering and leaving the premises.
4. There are wash hand facilities located in the toilets and in accordance with the Government guidelines please ensure that hands are washed regularly.
5. Please ensure that you remain only with your bubble during your visit.
6. All orders will be taken at the bar and paid for at the bar. Kindly note there is a minimum spend of £5.
7. We ask that only one member of each bubble attends the bar area at any one time.
8. Drinks can be collected from the bar area and food can either be collected from the bar area as well or delivered to your allocated table.
9. Please ensure that no tables whether inside or outside are moved – as these have been placed accordingly to ensure that social distancing guidelines are met.
10. Here at the White Horse we have now introduced throw away menus. Further, condiments will be served in throw away sachets.
11. Kindly note that all of our staff will have their temperature checked before they start working. Our staff will also be instructed to regularly wash their hands and to also sanitise their hands. They will also be able to wear gloves and masks if required. We will also ensure that the tables and chairs are cleaned after each bubble has left.
12. We will also ensure that the toilets are cleaned regularly and that there are sufficient cleaning facilities for hands in the toilets.